Kajo Lux -camp app
Kajo Lux is the Finnjamboree Kajo’s own application. The app includes its user’s personal timetable, camp map with different functions, and other useful features. Some of the features are already available before the camp, so feel free to check them out. The app requires internet cennection to work, but some features are available offline as well.
Downloading the app
- Download the app from Google Play-store or App Store, the app is called KAJO LUX.
- When signing in the app will send you a confirmation code via text. The code will only be sent to one number, but the account can be used on multiple devices, for example, the scout at camp and their parents.
In case of any issues:
- Make sure you use the same number as you did for the registration for the camp.
- In case your phone number has changed please send an email to email@example.com.
- Each participant must have their own phone number in order to login into the app.
- If a child has their guardian’s number registered and they do not have their own number, their number can be changed to 00000000.
Please note! The app has an age limit of 17 in the App Store. This is unfortunately an Apple feature and Kajo has not set it and can’t change it. If you are unable to download the app that is not an issue at the camp.
You can override this feature by using the Ask to Buy feature. Read more about it here.
If you are unable to download the app but want to transfer money in the Corego-wristbands before the camp, a guardian can download the app. Please make sure to use the same number as you did for the registration for the camp.
At Kajo’s mid-camp ceremony, we will play a huge terrain game that will utilize a mobile app called ActionTrack. If possible, download the app beforehand. Do not worry if it is not possible! The actual game begins at the mid-camp ceremony, and you will play it in groups of five. It is more than enough if at least one person in a group has access to the app can download the free application ActionTrack to your smartphones from the application store: Google Play & App Store.
Before the camp, ActionTrack has a preview game. You can try it out to get familiar with the app and get some fresh air. The preview game is fast and simple to play. Moreover, the best part is that testers are part of a giveaway of camp products!
You can try out the preview game by scanning this QR code in the app, or by typing this code 5358d390.